background

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello world.
So, it's official. I am awful at updating this thing.. haha, maybe
one day i'll get better. Who knows?
Anyways, Valentines day was great. Blake and I did not do much really..
Just hung out around the house and relaxed and then went to dinner
with our friends Tyler and Aubrey at Macaroni Grill. Which...was amazing,
that is my favorite restaurant.. SO GOOD!

I have a couple picture from before dinner.. the boys are ridiculous. They
are so hard to keep still for just ONE picture, haha.. you will see what I mean.


haha, they look like they are 5.. do they not?

One of us before we left for dinner. :]

The puppies :]


So, other than that.. nothing new is really going on. We bought a new couch set, which we are loving! Blake sold our last couch to some one from work, we had been trying to sell out couch ever since we moved into base housing.. a sectional in this living room does not work at all. It's just the odd shape of the living room. So.. almost a year later, we sold it. We were without a couch for a week.. which, completely sucked, haha. We were sitting on the floor and using computer chairs which gets uncomfortable FAST!

This is not the best picture, but you get the gist. The walls are bare, we are in the process of putting up some new things... but it's coming together.. and we are loving it! :)
Blake absolutely loves his "throne" aka the recliner.



Anyhow, just wanted to throw in a quick update! Hope everyone else is doing well.

3 comments:

Family American Style. said...

Hi Meagann, I enjoyed your blog, Thank you for joining my blog family. Thanks again, Marianne

Family American Style. said...

Another week has passed. Tomorrow is another post on “What would your children say?” “Wednesday” It’s going to be fun sharing all those wonderful adventures our children do and say. If you don’t have a kid, feel free to post something about your furry four legged family member. I can’t wait. Please tell us all about them. Hope to see you tomorrow. Go to the logo that says “What would your children say?” “Wednesday”, for full details.

Family American Style. said...

Hi, I am stopping by all my followers blogs to say hi. I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter. You can go to Marianne's House of Shopping "Geveaway"